Customer Support Representative Export Sales
Maternity Cover, 14 months temporary contract, Monday to Friday, Exeter
Founded in 1949, the Vapormatic UK. Ltd has grown into a global company, marketing one of the largest ranges of replacement tractor parts and accessories in the world and distributing products to a growing customer base in over 70 countries.
Vapormatic has its head office based in the UK, with regional subsidiaries in Ireland, Mexico and New Zealand, offering a comprehensive range of over 30,000 quality parts and accessories for all makes of tractor and equipment. Customer focused, Vapormatic is committed to delivering its company values of Quality, Availability, Service and Value.
Reporting into the Regional Sales Manager within the busy export sales department this role has the following duties and responsibilities:
· Providing first class support to Customers, Subsidiaries and our Territory Management team through customer service, customer order processing and account management
· Primary contact for resolving any concerns and issues raised
· Providing translations and language support
Knowledge and Skills needed to be successful in this job:
· High level of competency in both written and spoken Spanish
· Experience in customer support and can demonstrate understanding of customer business requirements
· First class communication skills with the ability to negotiate and resolve issues with guidance
· Good IT and administrative skills
· Relevant degree, similar qualification or business experience
· A knowledge of written and spoken French would be desirable.
John Deere is an equal opportunities employer. For further details and to apply visit www.deere.co.uk Careers page, Job-Opportunities-UK. Internal applications should be via Talent Central. Closing date: Friday 16 August 2019.
Job Segment: Customer Service Representative, Sales Rep, Customer Service, Sales