We are looking for a Workplace Coordinator for our Integrated Facilities Management Business Line
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
This role requires an open-minded attitude for new opportunities coming along for service management, delivery and reporting. One main focus of this role is to create a happier and healthier work environment. It’s not just an operational ‘desk job’ it’s about to create a workspace and service set-up that address our client’s needs.
· Actively demonstrate the clients and JLL company values while having an excellent eye for detail
· Providing a warm welcome throughout every point of contact
· Going above and beyond delivering an outstanding service tailored to our clients’ needs
· Understanding the applicable service level agreement and help achieve the key performance indicators and scores favourably on the client satisfaction survey
Procurement and Suppliers Management
· Contractor’s management on the procurement and financial processes, ensuring quality performance delivered
· Deliver budget for your area - ensure your sourcing strategy is agreed and delivered to timescale
· Ensure everything is actioned in an accurate and timely manner; comply with all sourcing directives
Health and Safety Management
· Act as a floor warden and maintain office safety checklists
· Conduct daily walkthroughs to ensure a clean and organized office and making sure safety procedures are in place and working
· Maintain and propose emergency response plans including evacuation, implementation of after-hours emergency response, and environmental health and safety
· Maintain records of Fire and Safety teams, safety equipment and training, health and safety signage and fire drills
Site Operations Management
· Actively support an environment of teamwork, co-operation, performance excellence, and personal success
· Ensure all building procedures and performance measures are maintained
· Manage reconstruction/fit-out works, support moves and office refurbishments
· Resolve problems associated with the building and office including but not limited to janitorial, food service, coffee services, parking, security, conference rooms, furniture, climate comfort and mechanical & electrical needs
· Coordinate the delivery of site amenities which may include- fitness, food and beverage services, fruits basket, massage, transportation and act as the site key point of contact
· Provide support for meetings and conference room reservations as needed and directed
· Maintain duplicate office keys in good order and provide access control (Visitors badges, discs, alarm codes etc.)
· Coordinate office fun events/activities such as blitz day, blue Monday, games, etc and ordering from catering companies when necessary
· Other duties that may include but not limited to- reception and guest support, IT support, mail and courier services, office supplies and equipment maintenance, landlord relations, management of building access passes and liaising with FC across EMEA to ensure consistency
New Starters and Leavers
· Introduction of new hires to the office and office related procedures
· Coordinate administration requirements for starters/leavers and ad hoc requests
· Conduct tours for new employees
· Ensure leavers return all office equipment and access cards should be disabled after departure keeping occupancy/pro lease records up-to-date
· Assist in the implementation and management of property risk program
· Support the implementation and monitoring of disaster recovering and business continuity plans
· Adhere to JLL’s business conduct by ensuring compliance with the firm’s guidelines, procedures and strategies
· Basic understanding of technical aspects
· Open minded about new opportunities
· Basic knowledge of accounting
· Flexibility and adaptability to handle new and urgent situations
· Willingness to understand the client’s core business to identify client`s needs and concerns
· Organised and detail orientated
· Ability to prioritise tasks
· Ability to solve problems and make decisions
· Experience in leading the team and projects
· Working in a team as well as on your own
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills on all levels of hierarchies
· Self-motivated and energetic
· Good presentation skills
· Fluent English, with communicative command of local language
· Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office
Critical Competencies for Success
Team First Mind-Set
· Meet all set targets and be able to work and cooperate with others
· Ability to manage time effectively
· Support the team effectively
· Proven ability to commit to flawless execution while complying with firm’s procedures and standards
· To have strong relationship-building and networking skills
Client Focus and Relationship Management
· Collaborating and demonstrating the ‘I am JLL’ core behaviours and values of being an expert, proactive, innovative, versatile, team player and valuing the customer
· To maintain consistency in providing exceptional service
· Ability to build and maintain a strong relationship with associates and vendors
· Strong communication skill, can deal with people at any level of hierarchy
· Ability to manage conflict and conflicting within a workplace
· Must be customer service oriented
Project Management and Organizational Skills
· Proven ability to manage multiple and complex operational matters on daily occurrence
· Demonstrates ability to prioritize and manage the completion of projects in an efficient and timely manner
· Having the ability to lead and motivate others
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
Apply today at jll.com/careers.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.