We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specialising in real estate. We help organisations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
We are looking for a Transitions Coordinator for our Property & Asset Management line based in Norwich.
The role of the Transitions Co-Ordinator is to support the Transitions Manager and all PAM UK business lines in the seamless transfer of properties in and out of JLL management, to ensure continuity of service delivery and effective management of risks from the perspective of clients, tenants, employees and suppliers.
The Transitions Co-ordinator is responsible for developing and maintaining the Transition Plans in collaboration with the key parties from the various PAM management and operations teams, and sometimes managing the Transition Project to conclusion on behalf of the Contract Manager or National Director acting as Project Sponsor.
The transitions Co-ordinator will monitor and communicate project milestones and progress to ensure transitions are delivered according to plan and all issues and risks identified and managed.
What this job involves
· Assist the Transitions Manager with all duties to deliver a transition project plan in collaboration with other PAM business lines and operations teams.
· Take a lead on project managing transition activity where required by the Transitions Manager.
· Using standard planning tools and methodologies, the Transitions Co-Ordinator may also be expected to develop the transitions project plan in collaboration with the Transitions Manager.
· Assign responsibilities and set deadlines to ensure transition projects are delivered within the set timeframes.
· Coordinate the efforts of the Project Team and monitor progress against the plan, escalating issues and delays or missed deadlines to the Transitions Manager for resolution when appropriate.
· Organise and chair Transition meetings with the Project Team, the Project Sponsor and any relevant 3rd parties.
· Prepare regular project status updates and manage all day-to-day project communications.
· Effectively manage risks by maintaining a risk register for each project.
· Manage the handover to Business As Usual, ensuring all outstanding items are assigned to the relevant owner in the PAM UK Business for resolution.
· Assist other Transition Coordinators where workload dictates.
· Complete any other duties necessary to effectively ensure the smooth process of properties coming in and out of the business.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
· Project management certification or sufficient experience is desirable
· Project management skills including planning, risk management and benefits tracking.
· Ability to lead and adapt to the requirements of multiple projects, resolve problems and improve operations.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, able to promote open, constructive and collaborative relations at all levels.
· Ability to work under pressure, multitask and effectively prioritise.
· Adept at understanding business requirements quickly and easily.
· Committed to excellent customer services, actively seeking opportunities for improvement.
· Able to apply common sense, be flexible and adaptable to change and take ownership.
· Experience in the property sector an advantage, but not essential.
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Diversity and Inclusion is at the heart of JLL. We believe in recruiting, retaining, rewarding and developing all our employees with regard to their abilities and contributions and without reference to their background, gender, gender identity, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, political belief, disability or long-term health condition.
We are committed to making all stages of our recruitment process and employment accessible to candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions. Please do feel able to be open about this at any point during the process and our recruitment team will work with you to establish the most appropriate adjustments. We are keen to support all our employees with juggling their work, personal and family commitments and alongside our approach to flexible working, we have a comprehensive parental transition support programme to assist parents during the early months and years of parenthood.
JLL Ltd is a Living Wage accredited business, as we believe a fair day’s work deserves a fair days’ pay. To find out more about our Living Wage accreditation please go here http://www.jll.co.uk/united-kingdom/en-gb/about/living-wage?devicechannel=default
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
Apply today at www.jll.com/careers
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.