This role is primarily responsible for ensuring that procurement, risk and contract compliance requirements are met and maintained with a focus on the document management of supplier contract relationships.
Administrative Functions (50%):
· Support the client and Jones Lang LaSalle teams by answering questions related to the contracts process and provide data entry/management support via SCMP technology platform.
· Responsible for data integrity of contract database and other data management tools.
· Ensure required due diligence completed for supplier on-boarding, including Corrigo administration
· Administer and maintain contract and supplier files to ensure compliance with Jones Lang LaSalle and client requirements, administration of supplier files, certificates of insurance, amendments, letters and other contractual documents.
Communication and Relationship Coordination (20%):
· Responsible for prioritization, communication, coordination and contract negotiation with suppliers and operations teams
· Manage incoming/outgoing transitions plans for service providers, communicating any contract changes.
· Ensure compliance by auditing sourcing and contracting policies and procedures.
· Establish relationship with Corporate Legal and Risk Management to ensure all contractual terms and conditions comply with standards or other contract changes are formally reviewed and approved by legal/risk management.
· Track all correspondence and authorizations by maintain detailed and accurate files.
· Support communication and resolution of compliance components related to Certificates of Insurance and associated supporting programs
· First level of contact for COI/ISNetworld/Avetta risk management/administration questions; process COI exceptions in alignment with JLL Corporate and account-specific requirements; responsible for managing and monitoring COI data in various platforms.
Sound like you? To apply you need to have:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Purchasing and/or Supply Chain Management or equivalent experience supporting real estate, facilities services or Supply Chain Management
· Strong oral and written communication and inter-personal skills.
· Organization skills with strong analytical ability.
· Excellent PC skills, proficient in all MS applications
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.