· Shift Engineer will have a strong focus on operating, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing facility equipment on all systems.
· Ensure that work performed in client space is accomplished with a minimum of disruption and is followed by adequate cleanup
· Perform maintenance, monitoring repairs to the Mechanical, Plumbing, Structural, Fire, Life Safety, and HVAC Control systems for the facility to keep facility and building systems up to applicable standards as assigned
· Maintains responsibility for facility services, preventative maintenance, purchasing and inventory control, contracted maintenance, general maintenance and technical proficiency.
· Ensure the availability of an adequate operating inventory of tools and supplies and develop sources for stock materials related to maintaining the facility.
· Record readings and make adjustments where necessary to ensure proper operation of equipment
· Comply with departmental policy for the safe storage, usage, and disposal of hazardous materials; maintain a clean and safe workplace
· Assume responsibility for completion of assigned tasks.
· Prepare estimates on building repair and maintenance jobs; evaluate maintenance and repair needs.
· Conduct inspections of building and review work of subordinate staff. Coordinating with the maintenance of facilities, building, and equipment, as appropriate, to ensure optimum functionality; identifies, assesses, negotiates as necessary, and resolves building maintenance and usage problems.
· Respond to emergencies in a timely manner.
· Prepare reports, maintain inventories, and keep accurate records, order equipment and supplies. project ID - 1000325451
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.