· Assume responsibility for completion of assigned tasks.
· Supervise, train and evaluate assigned personnel.
· Prepare estimates on building repair and maintenance jobs; evaluate maintenance and repair needs.
· Respond to emergencies in a timely manner.
· Replace lights, ballasts, and fixtures.
· Service generates units, switches, circuit breakers, and other electrical fixtures, to include heating, ventilating and air conditioning, irrigation, plumbing, pneumatic and alarm systems boilers and controls.
· Perform maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
· Repair motors, pumps, and plumbing for water supply, boilers, and other equipment.
· Prepare reports, maintain inventories, and keep accurate records, order equipment and supplies.
· Perform related duties as assigned.
· Direct electricians to work in an effective manner.
· Control duty roasters of all electricians.
· Communicates effectively with superiors, peers and subordinates.
· Diploma/Degree Holder with 2-3 years of Industry Experience
· Policies, procedures and practices in building maintenance.
· Principles and practices of management and supervision, including techniques of personnel administration.
· Electrical, plumbing, and carpentry trades, adopted State and City codes, and the materials, tools, and equipment used in these trades.
· Materials, tools and equipment used in general building and custodial maintenance.
· Principles and techniques of carpentry.
· Use and maintenance of a variety of power and hand tools.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.