Overview of the role:
The Technical Team acts as the first level of escalation for platform issues / limitations identified by Users, Key Stakeholders and Team Members.
The Service Analyst is responsible for conducting the discovery process on new features and functionalities introduced during version upgrades and service updates for the platform. Also performs system configuration, conduct tests to address workflow process requirements, data administration and user support for all active accounts within your region of support. The Service Analyst is expected to share knowledge, learning and leverage these with the wider group using the platform
A bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Engineering, along with advanced education and certifications are required to work as a database administrator
Through control access, Service Analysts ensure the security of company data. Their skills and technical expertise are desirable to many organizations, with the highest demand being in data-intensive organizations like insurance, finance, and content providers.
What this job involves:
Your responsibility as a Service Analyst
· Flexibility to regularly rotate through different technical specialties and skill sets.
· Initiate the discovery process on new features and functionalities of the platform and leverage this as efficiencies to the Account Teams.
· Perform tests and solutions to account requirements or issues / gaps identified on Account System Configurations and see problems through to resolution
· Research on new features and functionality, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve
· Provide technical configuration support to Service Team, end Users and Clients for a specific requirement which includes but not limited to deployment, troubleshooting, workflow process requirements.
· Ensure compliance to Data Governance Policies and Procedures
· Responsible for risk management, issue management, incident management and overall escalation / risk mitigation of services offered
· Assist in overall Governance, Audit and overall resolution of business processes within the platform
· Perform Configuration and Data Audits and initiate remediation to correct audit findings as required
· Completion of all allocated activities within SLA to support the effective and efficient roll-out of the platform across your region of support
· Document knowledge in the form of User Guides, Process Maps or Manuals
· Analyze and Recommend Configuration / Database Improvements
· Analyze Impact of Database Changes to the Business
· Ensure Data is Secure
· Ensure Databases Run Efficiently
· Ensure Platform Availability
· Extract Live Data
· Guarantee Database Setup Meets Industry / Client Requirements
· Work Closely with Development Teams with Regards to Database Updates and Design
· Solid Understanding of Company’s Data Needs
· Strong Technical and Interpersonal Communication
· Participate in professional and personal development programs
Sound like you? To apply, you need to be:
· Experienced helpdesk service delivery professional
· Strong Analytical and Technical Problem Solving Skills with the ability to provide quick resolutions to problems on hand
· Advanced Excel skills
· Graduate of Business IT related course, BS Information Technology or Computer Science
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realize your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay, and benefits package.
We will also require you to register in our career site: https://www.us.jll.com/en/careers to capture your details in our system.
To ensure that you progress the soonest with your application please have basic pre-employment requirements ready (NBI clearance, official transcript of records, government IDs, etc.)
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.