TITLE: Senior Technician (MST)
SITE: RGA Infrastructure, RGA Tech Park.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Supervises engineers and maintenance staff including hiring, training, personnel development.
· Manages engineering operational accounts for buildings as required and assists in development of operating and capital budgets
· Assists in maintenance/engineering issues as required
· Recommends/implements improvements for preventive maintenance programs on an on-going basis
· Develops/maintains effective Asset specific maintenance and safety procedure manuals and enforces compliance
· Coordinates maintenance efforts with outside contractors, tenant finish personnel and engineers
· Oversees all building systems including fire/life safety, plumbing, HVAC and electrical issues and remains current with latest HVAC technology trends
· Administers all equipment and construction warranties with respect to defect liability period.
· Coordinates development of and/or maintains the as-built drawing library
· Responds quickly to emergency situations (i.e. fire, evacuation, equipment failure, etc.) and customer concerns
· Implements and administers inventory control programs/purchase parts and supplies
· Develops specifications and assists in solicitation and administration of maintenance/repair service contracts
· Ensures compliance with applicable codes, regulations, government agency and company directives as relates to building operations
· Supervises maintenance staff; and assign and monitor maintenance projects for them
· Conducts regular inspections of operating mechanical, electrical and equipment systems; make necessary adjustments to operating equipment and controls
· Provides for quality assurance by creating and implementing preventive maintenance programs and recommending improvements to existing programs on an on-going basis
· Maintain engineering reports
· Prepare estimates on building repair and maintenance jobs; evaluate maintenance and repair needs.
· Respond to emergencies in a timely manner.
· Replace lights, ballasts, and fixtures.
· Service generates units, switches, circuit breakers, and other electrical fixtures, to include heating, ventilating and air conditioning, irrigation, plumbing, pneumatic and alarm systems boilers and controls.
· Perform maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
· Repair motors, pumps, and plumbing for water supply, boilers, and other equipment.
· Prepare reports, maintain inventories, and keep accurate records, order equipment and supplies.
· Direct all down line staff to work in an effective manner.
· Direct electricians to work in an effective manner.
· Control duty roasters of all electricians.
· Communicates effectively with superiors, peers and subordinates.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.