Senior Data Analyst – Business Intelligence & Reporting (Assistant Manager)
Technology, Data & Information Management Centre of Expertise (TDIM CoE) (Bangalore)
What this job involves:
About the role
· We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our technology Data & Information Management organization in Bangalore, India. We are seeking candidates who are self-starters and can analyse, generate insights on JLL’s business and client relationship health on the basis of the feedback that we collect through surveys(from clients on their experience working with JLL).
· The role will add immense value to the role holder through enhancement of Technical knowledge, analytical skills and exposure to technologies suite in the PropTech domain.
· Tableau Reports
· Independently plans, designs, develop and monitor Tableau BI solution to support business’s BI and Analytics needs.
· Work with regional teams to analyze requirements, translate into project solutions, and ensure that identified solutions meet customer needs and expectations.
· Investigate and resolve problems on selected software products and standard systems
· Responsible for the development and maintenance support of BI applications.
· Provide global support and implementation of BI applications.
· SQL Development
· Independently develop, execute and monitor complex database components / integration components / data computation / analytic program for assigned projects.
· Spearheads development of SQL computation and ETL code, metadata definitions and models, queries and reports, schedules, work processes and maintenance procedures and proactively identifies opportunities to optimize the performance and efficiency of existing processes/procedures
· Work closely with other teams/vendors to connect back-end components with the other (often third-party) web services, and support the front-end developers by integrating their work with the application.
· Perform the unit testing, system integration testing and assist with user acceptance testing.
· Articulates business requirements in sufficient detail such that a technical solution can be designed and engineered.
· Develops technical understanding of how the data flows from various source systems and source types to a modelled database solution in the data warehouse after series of transformations and data manipulations.
· Consults with the business to develop documentation and communication materials to ensure accurate usage and interpretation of JLL business requirements.
· Provide on-going support to application and database used within the organization.
Sounds like you? To apply you need to be:
Experience & Education
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science/Statistics/Data Science or an MBA
· Has employed scripting languages such as Python/R for data extraction, cleansing and data validation or is conversant with SQL Programming for data extraction and data manipulation
· Has prior experience working on Reporting/Visualization Tools
· Advanced Analytical and Presentation skills using MS Powerpoint or any other story- telling platforms/tools
Technical Skills & Competencies
· At least 4 years of relevant experience is desired.
· Strong computer science fundamentals. Worked on at least 2 large Data Warehouse, Reporting projects.
· Strong current experience developing complex Tableau Dashboards.
· Strong hands-on knowledge in MSSQL database development.
· Deep knowledge in database management.
· Data modelling
· Index design, maintenance, and fine-tuning
· Will be working with both on premise database and Azure cloud SQL database
· Good understanding of various database technologies
· Experience in scaling any service is big plus.
· Self-motivated team player who is flexible and adapts in quickly changing environment.
· Good communication skills
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in a fully entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. If you harbour passion for learning and adapting new technologies, JLL will continuously provide you with platforms to enrich your technical domains. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package. It’s no surprise that JLL has been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the 2019 World’s Most Ethical Companies for the 12th consecutive year.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.