Retail Corporate Services Real Estate Financial Analyst is a support role, assisting Transaction Managers on acquisitions, new lease transactions, lease restructures and disposition
Projects. The individual will also have responsibility for tracking transactions, reporting, marketing assistance and accounting entries, directly to internal stakeholders and
also to Clients.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Support Transaction Managers in all phases of transaction management
• Support Client and serve as point-of-contact on ad hoc projects, inquiries regarding reporting, invoicing and data
• Work with Transaction Managers, Real Estate Managers and Real Estate Brokers to collect, review and submit
documentation of real estate transactions for select retail clients. Develop templates for same.
• Interact and coordinate with cross functional partners on all aspects of client services
• Assist with creation and/or maintain client-specific reports
• Serve as liaison between internal JLL technology partners and client to develop, update and maintain client
• Attend and/or host regularly scheduled conference calls to review project tracking activity
• Provide managing directors with executive level summary of transaction activity for all required client accounts
• Develop mastery of Tracker, Smartsheet and SharePoint databases. Serve primary role in developing database
templates for client assignments
• Audit and review the full range of documentation on commission terms and changes
• Responsible for weekly submission of broker commission agreements in proprietary Dealio system
• Support Managing Directors in development of presentations and other materials for new client solicitation efforts
• Project Manage Ad Hoc projects for internal stakeholders or clients as assigned by RCS management.
• Education: College degree; BA, BS in related field preferred
• 5 years real estate analysis experience, people/project management experience preferred
• Ability to multi-task and effectively organize responsibilities
• Experience with Database systems creation and management
• Self motivated and able to work autonomously
• Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Mastery of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and GIS software
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
California Residents only
If you are a California resident as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) please view our Supplemental Privacy Statement which describes your rights and disclosures about your personal information. If you are viewing this on a mobile device you may want to view the CCPA version on a larger device.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.