Open Position Title Research Analyst
About JLL –
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions - join us at JLL!
About the role:
· The role is primarily responsible for carrying out analysis on the real estate market in Hong Kong
What this job involves:
· Data collection, database maintenance, and monitor key property market indicators
· Analyze the underlying fundamentals that affect the development of the real estate market
· Conduct forecasting exercises
· Contribute to the Firm's local, regional and global research publications
· Carry out and publish original research on topical property market matters
· Assist in consulting projects
Sound like you? To apply you will have:
· Degree in real estate, economics, finance or business preferred
· 1 to 2 years relevant experience, but recent graduates are welcome to apply
· Strong English and Chinese (Cantonese and/or Mandarin) language skills, with the ability to write with flair and fluency
· Logical thinking with strong analytical abilities; knowledge in quantitative analysis
· Proficiency in PC applications such as MS word, Excel, PowerPoint and preferably statistical software
· A team player and ability to work efficiently to deadlines
What you can expect from us
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together - across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.