Open Position Title: Analyst, Research
About JLL –
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions - join us at JLL!
About the role:
· Be a member of Research department in South China
· Working location is Shenzhen and Guangzhou
What this job involves:
· Write English/Chinese reports for designated property sector(s), based on discussions with colleagues as well as on data provided
· Write English/Chinese topical research papers, particular on Greater Bay Area topics
· Edit reports whenever necessary
· Participate in property sector research, including data collection, data analysis, market trend forecast or presentation
· Participate in Asia Pacific Regional and Global research initiatives and contribute as required
· Provide required supports to Research team’s external consultancy projects and internal research activities
Sound like you? To apply you will have:
· Related working experience not necessary, but working experience in macroeconomic analysis and consultancy will be preferred; knowledge on urban planning, GIS and real estate will be a plus
· Outstanding English and Chinese writing, communication and presentation skills
· Strong at execution under instructions and directions
· Bachelor and master degrees from prestigious oversea universities; or a bachelor degree from prestigious Chinese universities plus a master degree from prestigious oversea universities
· Great attention to details and strong sense of responsibility; Able to work efficiently and independently to deadlines
· Good working knowledge in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Quick learner and team player
· 熟练使用MS Excel, Powerpoint和Word
What you can expect from us
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together - across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.