We are looking for a Part Time Receptionist for our Integrated Facilities Management business line.
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
Hours: Mon – Fri 12:30pm – 5:30pm
Ensures the clients image is reflected through professional telephone & reception procedures, & quality service. Greet guests & visitors to the office & effectively deals with their concerns by exhibiting a professional, mature, courteous, gracious & official manner.
What this job involves
· Receive all visitors and contractors and report their presence to the appropriate contact, issue correct security badges to /visitor/contractor.
· Manage the incoming/outgoing post, deliveries and couriers. Refer all to the appropriate contacts within a timely manner. Check and file all delivery notes, acknowledgements and job sheets as necessary. Maintain Goods-in Log.
· Issue bus passes/parking permits as required and maintain master files
· Manage central stationary stores including printer paper. placing stationary and catering consumable orders
· Assist with raising of Purchase orders, prepare administration of all purchases/quotes and orders in accordance with department procedures
· Carry out daily meeting room inspections and floor walks, ensure all walks are documented and actions highlighted to the client and room changes are made where required
· Maintain kitchen and break out areas throughout the day ensuring kitchen/tea points/coffee machines are adequately stocked with tea, coffee, fresh milk, sugar, stirrers, napkins and squash
· Assist in management of Corrigo system
· Manage lost property log
· Maintain office noticeboard and supply office with relevant notifications
· Administer & regularly update all H&S information, check sheets, logs, floor/space plans. Report near misses & good catches.
· Complete monthly H&S checks and ensure actions are undertaken if required
· Update facilities related information on intranet, ensuring all information is appropriate and up to date
· Manage car parking reservations by request
· Direct all HMRC & Legal documents to the relevant offsite teams & maintain files
· Assist with approval of meeting rooms in Customer Hub as required
· Provide Administrative support to the Facilities Manager
· Other duties as assigned by the Facilities Manager / Real Estate
Sound like you? To apply you need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
· Excellent people skills and ability to interact with a wide range of client staff and demands
· Strong PC literacy and proven ability to manage daily activities using various systems
· Strong communicator – Good presentation skills and possesses strong verbal & written communication skills also an active listener
· Passion for quality – has an eye for detail to make sure the best delivery of services
· Self-motivated; confident & energetic - excellent time keeper
· Able to work independently and use own initiative
· Ability to effectively deal with stressful situations and remain calm under pressure
· Is a team player – able to cooperate and work well with others to meet targets
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Diversity and Inclusion is at the heart of JLL. We believe in recruiting, retaining, rewarding and developing all our employees with regard to their abilities and contributions and without reference to their background, gender, gender identity, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, political belief, disability or long-term health condition.
We are committed to making all stages of our recruitment process and employment accessible to candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions. Please do feel able to be open about this at any point during the process and our recruitment team will work with you to establish the most appropriate adjustments. We are keen to support all our employees with juggling their work, personal and family commitments and alongside our approach to flexible working, we have a comprehensive parental transition support programme to assist parents during the early months and years of parenthood.
JLL Ltd is a Living Wage accredited business, as we believe a fair day’s work deserves a fair days’ pay. To find out more about our Living Wage accreditation please go here http://www.jll.co.uk/united-kingdom/en-gb/about/living-wage?devicechannel=default
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
Apply today at jll.com/careers.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.