What this job involves:
About the role
· We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory Test Cases to ensure product quality.
· QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
· Candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs.
· Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
· Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
· Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
· Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
· Design, develop and execute Test Cases
· Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
· Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
· Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
· Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
· Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
· Reviewing requirements, technical design documents
· Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans, Test Case
· Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
· Co-ordinating the QA status in client meetings
· Conducting the trainings for the acquired knowledge
· Documenting lessons learned from earlier projects & accounting those for upcoming Projects
· Providing solutions to reduce manual work & with maintaining quality (e.g. Implementing Automations wherever possible)
Sounds like you? To apply you need to be:
Experience & Education
· 6 months - 2 years: Any Graduate/Post Graduate with Computer Science Background
Technical Skills & Competencies
· Experience in working with various program and delivery management tools / methodologies.
· Good working knowledge in implementing various Agile project management methodologies like Scrum.
· Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders to gain consensus and manage stakeholder expectations.
· Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products and services.
· Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions.
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in a fully entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. If you harbour passion for learning and adapting new technologies, JLL will continuously provide you with platforms to enrich your technical domains. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package. It’s no surprise that JLL has been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the 2019 World’s Most Ethical Companies for the 12th consecutive year.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.