Responsible for assisting with the project administration and management efforts for new construction, renovation and relocation projects from inception through completion, while providing support to Regional and Project Managers.
· Accurately report and forecast budgets and schedules into the project reporting system
· Proactively identify, report, and mitigate all project risk issues
· Responsible for timely processing of all invoices
· Assist in preparation of commitment documents (WAs / POs / Change Orders) and contract documents.
· Review bid tabulations and schedule of values.
· Assist in maintaining current insurance certificates for contractors and suppliers.
· Assist with faciliation of W9 receipts and processing for new vendors.
· Track minority supplier data.
· Ensure vendors provide documentation on time.
· Assist with project budget and schedule preparation.
· Assist project team in keeping project files up to date and complete using the approved Bank filing system.
· Ensure timely reporting of project updates and assist with tracking project milestones, close-outs, lien waivers, and data entry for completeness & accuracy.
· Review Capital Management closeout log to ensure receipt of closeout and follow up on any outstanding issues.
· Develop and create correspondence and presentations (as applicable)
· Assist with the arrangement of meetings and conferences
· Assist with communication with customers and managers.
· Assist with general office duties as necessary.
· Receive and route Project Request Forms
· Assist project manager with updated reports and project status
· Proactively provide all aspects of invoicing support to ensure that project managers are in compliance with the invoicing process.
· Close out Projects in a timely manner based on a specific process & within required goals.
· Verify budgets entered in partner systems are in agreement with approved Project Funding budget.
· Assist with updating the CIP exception report
III . MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
· High School diploma or equivalent, some college preferred or associate degree preferred
· Two or more years of Project Management, Construction or Design work preferred
· Financial or bookkeeping experience preferred
· Minimum two (2) to three (3) years office related experience
· Knowledge of basic business practices
· Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and problem solving ability
· Communicate professionally in a clear and concise manner (verbal / written / reporting / presentation skills)
· Able to demonstrate internal and external customer service skills
· Demonstrates an intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Office Suite applications (includes MS Project, Excel Spreadsheets & MS Access)
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.