· Ensure the compliance on SLA of IFM agreement between JLL-Intel on ordering process
· Responsibility on delivery control and documentation
· Assist procurement team in sourcing, evaluation and vendor selection per IFM procurement procedure
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Sourcing vendor/supplier, pre-qualify, evaluate and vendor selection based on high compliance IFM procurement policy.
· Vendor contract management, ensure all vendor contract in place following JLL standard contract format.
· Held on tender via BRAVO and I-neg bidding process.
· Be a central point to consolidate data for project work and figure out summary sheet for reporting purpose.
· Manage all purchasing documents via system and interaction with Company system like JDE, DAB, BRAVO …
· Issue JLL PO to vendor and ensure the ordered material/service delivered on time, at expectation on quality, quantity. Get delivery note signed by JLL and requestor upon handover complete.
· Booking goods receipt, all purchasing docs handing over to Finance department to issue invoice to customer and release the money for vendor in due date
· Hand over to operation required docs like warranty certificate, delivery note …for their management of warranty. Be a contact point among vendor - client – operation once any warranty claims
· Any other duties as and when required by the Manager
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
· Meet the requirements of customer proactively and professionally in ordering and delivery timely 100%
· Complete chain of procurement activities from receiving purchase request to billing client per expected deadline
· 100% purchasing documents save in share drive for transparent and audit purpose
· Contribute to the success of procurement team by handling OB project efficiently
· Zero finding and >1< minor observation in any procurement related audit
· Local Vietnamese, Bachelor Degree
· At least 5 years’ experience in procurement/ purchasing
· Knowledge on E- procurement process is preferable
· Fluent communication in both English and Vietnamese
· Work with tremendous care, detail- oriented, proper tracking and documented
· High responsibility at work, sense of emergency and solutions proposal to get the problem solved
· Ability to handle multiple complexity jobs with steady nerve
· Mature and level-headed while dealing with people around
· Customer orientation, team work and integrity
· Able to utilize Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
· Represent Jones Lang LaSalle by behaving consistently with cultural and company requirements.
· Be a good ambassador of Procurement policies, always in compliance
· Provide services in keeping with client’s cultural and company requirements.
· Work towards objectives unsupervised.
· Be willing to assist & mentor colleagues.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.