· Responding to comfort, plumbing, electrical, environmental, safety, lighting and other related issues, Adjusting HVAC, replacing bulbs and ballasts, personal and friendly contact with client, performing any work necessary without disruption to client.
§ Reporting any impending supply or materials shortages to the Assistant Chief Engineer
· Following up with the client by personally contacting the Client as to the status or completion of their request
· Following up with the client by sending an e-mail notice advising the Client as to the status or completion of their request
§ Conducting monthly, weekly or daily preventative maintenance for equipment as necessary.
§ Advising Assistant Chief Engineer of any equipment problem
Record equipment readings, settings, and status changes and noteworthy operational occurrences in appropriate logbooks. Representative duties include:
§ Verifying proper start-up of HVAC equipment.
§ Checking operation of the fire life safety equipment, elevators, etc.
§ Taking temperature readings on return/supply air and chilled water lines
§ Testing cooling tower water
· Taking static pressure readings across filter banks
· Checking all Critical Path Electrical Equipment for alarms or abnormal operating conditions
Perform general maintenance tasks as directed by the Assistant Chief Engineer. Representatives duties include:
§ Recording electrical and water meter readings
Vendor Management and
All Engineering personnel at the Fidelity Campus are considered to be “Trusted” vendors. Team members are required to go thru purple badge orientation and pass successfully and supervise vendors, and make sure purple badge guidelines are being followed.
Critical Environment Emergency/After Hours Response
Each Engineer is considered to be a part of the Critical Environment Emergency/After Hours Response Team. Responsibilities include:
· Oncall rotation that will require that the designated engineer will carry and respond to the Oncall Phone
· Members of the Engineering team may be called upon to work any and all shifts including weekends if the needs of the business dictate, and are expected to cooperate with these request when possible
Each individual is expected to continually strive to improve individual performance and skill attributes.
§ Participation in relevant inside or outside courses as is directed by the Assistant Chief Engineer, Chief Engineer or General Manager
§ Instilling an overall professionalism in manner and appearance relative to the engineering staff
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· This position requires the individual to frequently work at heights, work in changing environmental temperature extremes, lift move and/or carry heavy (up to 70 pounds) objects and to do all of these duties in a safe manner. The individual is responsible for site safety, including the use of Personal Protective Equipment, consistent with OSHA regulations and Jones Lang LaSalle Team Safety Policies.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.