Position requires a Local 94 Union Operating Engineer holding a valid NYC Q-01 Refrigeration License .
- Candidate needs to be a self-starter that can multitask, due to building operations.
- Position entails the operation & maintenance of a central chiller plant, central air handlers, core DX package units, induction units, emergency generator system, pneumatic plant as well as other auxiliary equipment.
- Strong administrative skills to maintain the Water Management Plan for chemical testing of all water systems plus EAP/Fire Protection Record keeping compliance.
- Computer literacy needed to operate building automation, staff trainings and work order/pm software.
- Strong knowledge of various skilled labor trades .
- Flexible to cover building operations that occur after normal building operating hours.
- Other licensing required will be a Universal EPA Certification, S-12/ Citywide Sprinkler,
S-13/Citywide Standpipe, A-35/Air Compressor Operations, P-98/Fuel Piping in Bldg. F-89/Fire Life Safety Director certification will be required to attain while employed.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.