Summary of Job Description:
The Maintenance Mechanic supports operation, inspection, and maintenance processes to mechanical, electrical, HVAC/R, plumbing and kitchen equipment and systems in assigned facilities. Assists Mobile Engineers and Control Systems Technicians in maintenance and repair efforts, as well as independently performing defined tasks.
· Maintain lighting system bulbs and ballasts
· Assist the operations team in the maintenance and repair of building and equipment
· General interior maintenance – HVAC/R coil cleaning, evaporator coil cleaning, kitchen equipment maintenance (meat grinder, cuber, meat saw, slicers, etc.).
· Minor plumbing repairs
· Completes special tasks that include but are not limited to; painting, locksmith work, tenant services requests, and general maintenance as assigned.
· This position requires the employee to be on call for after-hours emergencies.
· Comply with all safety procedures, maintaining good housekeeping and safety of work areas. Recognize danger and safety hazards and propose methods to eliminate them.
· Maintain compliance to State, County, or City Ordinances, Codes, or Laws.
· Complies with all policies for the safe storage, usage and disposal of hazardous materials.
· Participate in ongoing technical, safety, and operational process training programs
· Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
· Documents work performance and materials procurement as directed.
· Other assigned operational tasks as may be typically expected of the Maintenance Mechanic role.
· Candidate must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license.
· Completion of an applicable technical training program is desirable, have a minimum of one (3) years of applicable working experience in general building repair and maintenance, basic plumbing, and basic electrical.
· Must have ability to lift a minimum of 80 lbs., use ladders up to 30 ft, and possess mechanical and electrical aptitude.
· Position requires frequent climbing, bending, kneeling, lifting, and driving.
· Position requires excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written.
· Candidate will be provided with tools required to perform assigned work scope.
· High school diploma or GED equivalent
· Ability to comply with both Jones Lang LaSalle and client-directed Policies & Procedures.
· Successful candidate must be a self-motivated individual who can work independently or in a team environment.
· Must pass background, drug/alcohol, and MVR screening process
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.