Duties and Responsibilities
· Performs ongoing preventive and repair response work orders on facility mechanical, electrical, plumbing and other installed systems, equipment, and other components.
· Performs assigned facility inspections and due diligence efforts, reporting on as found conditions impacting satisfactory client occupancy and operations.
· Assist the operations team in the maintenance and repair of building and equipment and/or as directed.
· Moves office furniture, machinery, equipment and other materials as requested
· Replaces lighting and ballasts.
· Clean HVAC coils, change filters and belts.
· Complies with all safety procedures, maintaining good housekeeping and safety of work areas.
· Recognizes danger and safety hazards and propose methods to eliminate them.
· Maintain compliance to State, County, or City Ordinances, Codes, or Laws.
· Submit P-card Receipts Daily
· Updates work order statuses in real time
· Utilizes CMMS systems such as 360 Facility for all work performed.
· Performs Vehicle Safety Inspection
· High school diploma or GED
· 2+ years of experience in the building maintenance industry
· Accredited trade school degree in HVAC, electronic, or other industry related trade. Union training and certification is also acceptable.
· Universal CFC certification
Highly Desirable Attributes
· Knowledge in the safe and proper use of the following tools: ladders, lifts, basic hand tools, volt meter, manual drain auger, plumbers helper, safety goggles, ear protection, and fire extinguisher
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule format.
· Must be comfortable working in less than ideal working conditions.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.