Lease Analyst - Account Management
Business Unit - Lease Administration
Reporting To Team Lead/Assistant Manager
Internal and external stakeholders based in or outside India/JLL.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Abstracting critical and key information from leases and other contract documentation
· Transferring abstracted information into various lease and portfolio database systems
· Verifying and cross-checking abstracts, system content and other data to ensure completeness and accuracy
· Abstract and input all rental obligations related to leases and all other important lease information
· Review caps, base years, and non-standard exclusions.
· Track, maintain, and communicate all expiration, option exercise dates, and other critical information
· Prepare monthly rental payment schedules for major retail, office and industrial tenants with sizeable portfolios
· Review rental statements and invoices for accuracy, as well as for extra service charges which require verification against the lease
· Assist in the review of the tenant rent, CAM, operating expense, tax, or insurance reimbursement reconciliation as required
· Ensure that the Percentage Rent or Gross Sales provisions of the leases are entered and relayed appropriately
· Identifying cost savings scopes and maximizing cost savings
· Maintaining and tracking entries in GL
· Reconciliation of outgoings/expenses as per scope
· Liaising with internal and external contacts when required
· Preparation, development and analysis of management accounting information
· To be responsible for financial reporting, analysis and projection for clients
· To abstract critical and key information from leases and other contract documentation;
· To transfer or abstract information into various lease and portfolio database systems;
· Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Products like Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Lync, Outlook (Email)
· Sound Typing and Keyboard with Efficiency
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
· Positive approach to meeting client needs
· Ability to: Maintain and manage accurate data and Prioritize work within tight operational and financial deadline
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.