Essential duties/Summary of duties:
· Regular and predictable attendance required to support the needs of the team and the client.
· Monitor the operation and make adjustments on refrigeration, heat exchanger, HVAC, electrical, emergency backup systems and hot water systems; monitors operation, adjusts, and maintains refrigeration, chilled water, and air conditioning equipment; boilers, hot water heaters; pumps, valves, piping and filters; other mechanical and electrical equipment; record readings and make adjustments where necessary to assure proper operation of equipment. Requires the ability to analyze the operation of various systems, determine the cause of any problems/malfunctions and take corrective action as required.
· Comprehensive knowledge of Safe Work practices especially regarding energized work, working at heights and confined spaces.
· Live by and own Safety First mentality. Adherence to all LOTO, Energy Control, PPE and other program requirements.
· Possess hands on skills and knowledge to complete required repairs and maintenance on commercial HVAC systems (including chillers, cooling towers, pumps, motors, air handlers, automation/controls systems) using industry standard tools and in accordance with all codes, laws, and regulations
· Perform preventive maintenance and repair service work on HVAC, mechanical, plumbing, electrical, and various other building systems to maintain the properties in peak operational condition.
· Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
· Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
· Able to regularly lift items up to 20 lbs; frequently lift up to 50 lbs
· Physically able to operate electric hand tools, work on a ladder up to 28’, carry tools, lift and carry heavy loads, operate required equipment, and operate a motor vehicle.
· Able to work in close places such as closets, crawl spaces, attics, vaults, etc.
· Able to work on roofs of buildings – able to safely perform overhead work while standing on a ladder.
· Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent. Two years of trades schooling in electrical system design, refrigeration and HVAC.
· 2+ years of experience in facility/plant engineering maintenance and/or equivalent
· Exposure to HVAC, fluid handling/pumping, fluid filtering, mechanical systems, welding, and electrical systems engineering and operation.
· EPA Universal certification a nice to have
· Team player, eager to learn, good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate well in both oral and written
· Great verbal and written communications skills are required
Familiar with computer equipment and programs such as CMMS software, Microsoft Outlook and Office
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
California Residents only
If you are a California resident as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) please view our Supplemental Privacy Statement which describes your rights and disclosures about your personal information. If you are viewing this on a mobile device you may want to view the CCPA version on a larger device.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.