This position is responsible for updating and editing offer memorandums, proposals and marketing packages for commercial real estate using Adobe Creative Suite. This is a print driven role that requires an advanced working knowledge of InDesign.
· Update existing design materials to include, but not limited to; print and interactive collateral such as proposals, offering memorandum, graphics/covers, flyers, maps, aerials, logos, floor plans, pictures, presentation graphic/charts, and end bound books.
· Provide other general graphic requests as required.
· Follow JLL branding guidelines to ensure consistency and quality of all marketing packages.
· Work with deal team to help select photos for design pieces. Enhance, edit, and color correct selected photos and adjust design to fit preferences of the team and client while maintaining JLL branding standards
· Oversee printing and distribution of books, presentation boards, and other printed materials.
· Create property listings on JLL site and third party listing sites.
· Assist with overflow of package production as needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Minimum of 2 years design experience using InDesign in a PC environment.
· Ability to design within a set of branding standards.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to use tact and diplomacy when interacting with others.
· Ability to be an independent worker with a team player attitude.
· Excellent time management, planning and problem solving skills.
· Knowledge of commercial real estate is a plus.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Graphic Design or equivalent experience.
· Strong knowledge in the use of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat) for PC.
· Strong skills in the use of InDesign.
· Must have strong working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel.
· Office – work with computers, copiers, and scanners.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.