Position: Fire & Safety Senior Officer.
Business: Property and Asset Management,
What this job involves
You will oversee and ensure fire safety at your site. You will use the assigned apparatus and follow the command structure instructions for fire suppression or a related emergency service. Your duties will involve:
· Performing equipment set-up upon arrival at a fire scene.
· Dispatching and accompanying ERT (Emergency response team).
· Preparing plans and executing (fire and life safety) evacuation drills and other fire safety related trainings to the team members and occupants available in the premises.
· Completing appropriate rescue, firefighting and salvage operations at a fire scene.
· Using established procedures to determine if individuals are trapped within a burning facility and taking appropriate actions to secure their rescue.
· Performing the lift evacuation and rescue drill periodically.
· Securing affected structure to prevent rekindling.
· Taking inventory of all equipment after suppression has been achieved, recording all equipment, which must be left at the site and incident report.
· Attending and providing information for pre-fire planning studies and maintaining an updated knowledge of pre-fire plans.
· Liaison with Government authorities for periodic renewal of the NOC’s.
· Report and maintain record of all the incidents of site.
· Keep all the checklists and records updated related to Fire equipment’s maintenance and training records.
You will be working on __DLF Building 9 ___, which is a ___Commercial___, located at ___Gurgaon____
Work Schedule: Site team: e.g.: Property Manager +2 Other details if any.
You will be reporting to the Fire Safety Manager/ Property Manager as the case may be.
Sound like you? Here is what we’re looking for:
Being Analytical and Meticulous
You will ensure that all fire and life safety systems installed in the premises are working in an effective and efficient manner; and provide criteria on determining the number or type of fire equipment’s needed in a given area.
You will have a Diploma/Degree in Fire Engineering OR Fire Safety with work experience of 3-5 years.
If you have a good knowledge of current fire suppression and firefighting techniques along with knowledge of the principles and practices involved in emergency medical services, you will be our preferred candidate.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.