About JLL –
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions - join us at JLL!
About the role:
To support deliver high quality, prompt and courteous Facility Management services in support of Client's business needs in a safe working environment.
What this job involves:
SUPPORT Facilities Operations
· to monitor the Office Facilities & Critical Environment.
· to report and schedule contractors for preventative maintenance to limit the downtime for all critical equipment
· to deal with emergency and arrange ad-hoc repair
· To follow established escalation procedures and incident reporting procedures
· To comply and lead local team for client’s MSA scope of work and rules
Office Equipment & Environment Management
· Ensure all office equipment, including photocopiers, fax machines, paper shedders etc. are in good working order and consumables are replenish timely
· Ensure a good office environment, including arranging office ad-hoc repair, monitoring landscaping service and cleaning service
· Supervise vendors’ daily service and ensure the service meet the requirement
· Evaluate the contractors’ service performance
Customer Service / Client Relationships
· To arrange office soft service. To purchase office consumption (paper, stationery and pantry stuff etc.) and deal with printing materials. To report and submit purchase request for client approval, purchase from approved supplier and ensure they are delivery on time with accurate quantity.
· To handle confidential document destruction and document archiving.
· Keep good communication with clients.
· Coordinate and support Procurement team in related purchasing & services.
· Ensured Key Operations Procedures are followed to ensure service standards are maintained
· Assist in the implementation and management of a property risk management program
· Follow established escalation procedures and incident reporting procedures
· Provide input as required into the Monthly Report to Amazon
· Active involvement in the monitoring and achieving the required Key Performance Indicators
· Actively participate in all planned training activities
Leadership / Staff Management:
· Actively support an environment that supports teamwork, co-operation & performance excellence within the onsite team
Sound like you? To apply you will have:
· Higher Diploma / Degree in Building Studies, Facility Management and Property Management
· A minimum of 2 years relevant working experience in the corporate real estate, facilities
· Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
· Good understanding of facilities / housekeeping management
· Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
· Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office, MS project, powerpoint, excel and Autocad
· Independent, self-motivated, flexible, responsible and willing to work under pressure
What you can expect from us
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together - across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.