· Identify, analyze, and solution Data Quality problems for Regional Clients, accounts, and Business Lines.
· Coordinate the implementation of Data Quality solutions for regional Clients, Accounts and Business Lines.
· Collaborate with regional and global Data Governance team
· Facilitate Data Quality orientation and training to business and operational users.
· Business requirement gathering and refining, Data profiling, and requirement specification.
· Provide BAU support post go-live in APAC region and perform day to day operational tasks related to Data Quality in the region such as:
· Manage data quality tickets
· Participate in prioritizing regional Data Quality requirements
· Collaborate with regional BI/Ops/Tech teams to investigate/resolve data quality issues etc.
· Provide end user support for clarification related to Data Quality concepts, rules, scorecard, issues and remediation process.
· (optional) Develop/design custom DQ reports to perform data assessment in coordination with regional DG team.
· Collaborate with Global DQ team while promoting DQ rules from regional development sandbox to production sandbox. Participate in code review and follow deployment process as agreed with Global DQ team.
· Collaborate with global DG and DQ teams to enrich current Data Quality platform.
· Provide regular inputs to frame communication plan, case studies and success stories in relation to various DQ initiative in the region.
· Participate into enriching our Data Governance Wiki with Data Quality related documentation.
· Must have 4+ years of experience in data domain such as Data Analysis, Data Governance, Data Management, Enterprise Information Management, Data Modeling, and Data Quality Management.
· Must have 1+ year of experience in implementation of enterprise scale Data Quality projects.
· Must have intermediate expertise in MS Excel, Visio, Word and PowerPoint.
· Must have foundational exposure to Data Concepts, i.e. Data Visualization, Data Analytics, Data Mining, Business Intelligence, etc.
· Bachelor's degree in Information Management, MIS, Library Science, or Computer Science; advanced degree preferred.
· Experience in commercial real estate management or related industry is highly preferred.
· Experience in Data Warehouse projects preferred.
· Candidates must have experience working in large global organizations with geographically dispersed teams and complex technical environments.
Data Quality Management:
· A practitioner of Data Quality Management with at least one end to end implementation of DQM project.
· Adept in profiling data and framing rules to highlight anomalies and inconsistencies in a data set.
· Should have demonstrated successful in application of DQM concepts in business scenarios.
· Should have demonstrated success in managing end to end project lifecycle.
· Should have demonstrated success in requirement gathering, stake holder management and project co-ordination in a heterogeneous (a mix of Business, Operations and IT) environment.
· Must have superior verbal and written business communication skills.
· Experience of working with global team spread across different regions will be preferred.
· Must have 2+ years of experience in writing SQL queries on relation databases such as MS SQL server.
· Must have 2+ years of experience in developing dashboards using Tableau, MS Power View, MS Power Pivot etc.
· Exposure to Data Quality tools in JLL such as Informatica DQ, Informatica Analyst will be preferred.
· Development experience in ETL tools like Informatica, IBM Data Stage etc. will be preferred.
· Exposure to development of API’s, Web Services and Web Application in Java, .Net will be preferred.
· Competitive base salary
· Annual bonus aligned with individual performance
· Comprehensive benefits package
Flexible: willing to try different courses of action
Resilient: overcomes difficulties, withstands setbacks, and meets challenges
Open-minded: considers the opinions of others
Consistently achieves challenging objectives and meets commitments
Makes effective decisions in a timely manner
Maintains a high level of performance even when under pressure
Even-tempered even when dealing with unpleasant circumstances
Balances logic and emotions when interacting with others
Understands clients' needs and concerns
Responds promptly and effectively to client needs
Eager to be of help to users
Develops innovative approaches to problem solving
Invents new ways of doing things
Willing to try out bold ideas
Acknowledges others' contributions
Works effectively with individuals of different backgrounds and from different groups
Willing to seek help as needed
Shares personal knowledge
Builds partnerships and networks
Stays current in the field
Open to new ideas
Asks others to share their knowledge and experience
Balances analysis with action
Sets high standards
Gains support and commitment from others even without formal authority
Resolves differences by determining needs and forging solutions that benefit all parties
Facilitates teamwork across organizational boundaries
Gets along well with many different types of people
Nurtures new relationships
Well-liked as a manager, employee, and colleague
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.