What this job involves:
The Data Analyst shall perform the following tasks:
· The role will provide support to our APAC Valuation teams
· Support functions shall include research of numerous websites in compliance with our data license agreements
· Specific areas of research will include but not be limited to recorder data (deeds, etc.), assessor data, property tax data, flood map data, real estate market and comparable data, and parcel zoning data.
· Will work closely through phone and email correspondence with APAC team members on project/research status
· Identify and escalate priority issues
· Follow-up team member calls where necessary and/or do outbound calls
· Support ad-hoc projects including periodic reviews of data and trends.
· Will be responsible in making sure that the Productivity Tracker is always up to date for reporting purposes
Sounds like you? To apply, you need to have:
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field.
· At least 6 months working experience in the real estate or BPO industry
· Fresh graduates are welcome
· Should be proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
· Excellent communication skill is required for the role
· Good interpersonal skills to manage diverse range of service providers, client representatives and JLL stakeholders.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.