We are looking for a Front of House- Client Host for our JLL London Corporate Offices.
Abo ut JLL
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
We are looking for a strong, pro-active, immaculate Front of House -Client Host with excellent people skills and a team player, providing 5* meeting & conferences, events, private dining and reception services, working directly for JLL London Corporate Estate.
What this job involves
· Cover JLL Front of House Services across London Corporate Estate
· Welcome & direct guests to meeting rooms, escorting & taking coats as required.
· Ensuring that all JLL meeting rooms, services, facilities and public areas are maintained to the expected high standards.
· Provide information on the available facilities, arranging viewings and accompanying clients on tours of the facilities as and when required.
· To communicate the needs of the client accurately and timely to the relevant parties providing services for events.
· To provide support as requested by the Front of House Manager and/or other support teams.
· Assist with bookings when required.
· Be aware of room status in client rooms at all times & support internal rooms appropriately, ensuring the room is ready prior to the next booking.
· Print daily M&E reports & ensure they are communicated to the relevant departments.
· Maintain a strong awareness of business activity & communicate all updates with your team members.
· Comply with the JLL - Front of House Services Standard Operating Procedures
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
· Good educational background & a solid command of written & spoken English
· Experience of working within a Corporate or Hotel Reception, fast paced environment
· Strong customer service skills.
· Professional/confident telephone manner and excellent oral & written communication skills, good computer literacy.
· Ability to use initiative and remain calm under pressure.
· Immaculate presentation.
· A strong team player with the ability to multi-task & prioritise work commitments.
· Flexible approach to departmental requirements.
· Good sense of humour & an approachable personality
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Diversity and Inclusion is at the heart of JLL. We believe in recruiting, retaining, rewarding and developing all our employees with regard to their abilities and contributions and without reference to their background, gender, gender identity, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, political belief, disability or long-term health condition.
We are committed to making all stages of our recruitment process and employment accessible to candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions. Please do feel able to be open about this at any point during the process and our recruitment team will work with you to establish the most appropriate adjustments. We are keen to support all our employees with juggling their work, personal and family commitments and alongside our approach to flexible working, we have a comprehensive parental transition support programme to assist parents during the early months and years of parenthood.
JLL Ltd is a Living Wage accredited business, as we believe a fair day’s work deserves a fair days pay. To find out more about our Living Wage accreditation please go here http://www.jll.co.uk/united-kingdom/en-gb/about/living-wage?devicechannel=default .
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.