· Make modifications to building components such as walls, doors and windows
· Install doors, wall framing, trim, and other typical carpentry tasks.
· Complete maintenance on doors, blinds, office furniture.
· Hang pictures, install keyboard trays, modifies and/or repairs office furniture systems
· Complete special tasks that include but are not limited to; painting, locksmith work, special cleaning, and general maintenance as assigned.
· Move office furniture, machinery, equipment and other materials as requested
· Assist the operations team in the maintenance and repair of building equipment
· Comply with all policies (e.g. safety, usage and disposal of hazardous materials).
· Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
· Maintain work spaces and shop areas in a clean and organized manor
· Maintain records for work completed in a neat and organized manner
· Accurately completes work orders regarding maintenance and repair duties
· Operates a variety of hand and power tools, equipment and machinery
· Maintain and repair plumbing components including toilets, urinals, water fountains, sinks, drains and piping when needed
· Maintain lighting systems when needed
· Other duties and tasks assigned by management, general maintenance
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· 3+ years of related experience preferred
· Ability to communicate well in both oral and written reports
· Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
· Team player, hard worker
· Must have the ability to lift at least 50 lbs. and use ladders up to 25’ frequently
· Frequent bending, lifting, stooping, squatting, and kneeling
· CAD experience a plus
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.