• Maintains the Management office and control day-to-day operations of the Property.
• Maintain an effective command for overall management of staff as per the organisational chart.
• Processes invoices for management approval pertaining to departments under him.
• Track the AMC/Warranty/Defect Liability Period - HVAC, BMS, CCTV contracts, maintenance calls, etc. and emergency projects.
• Assists with all scheduling activities, including all occupant moves, events, elevator scheduling, gardening, and any vendor activities.
• Periodic rounds of the property, all floors and the periphery area should be taken from time to time.
• Conduct weekly meeting with the client of property to update and review on the day to day operational activity, Pending Complaints and material required.
• Coordinates maintenance efforts with outside contractors.
• Periodic rounds of utility areas, plants & equipment and basements to be taken from time to time.
• Responds quickly to emergency situations at site.
• Coordinate all building fire/life safety drills/seminars.
• In the absence of Estate Manager, take charge of his duties at Site.
• Assist the Estate Manager in providing a comprehensive Property Management Service to ensure that all amenities are resourced and maintained to high-class industry standard.
• Ensure quality of staff, appraising and developing them to ensure maximum contribution.
• Proactive liaison with local and Haryana municipal authorities.
• Keep track of all AMC expiring, due for renewal at Site.
• Oversee and supervise the E&M team on PPM activities of Site.
• Ensure all activities at site are duly recorded on paper and informed to the Property Manager of Site.
• Help Property Manager by providing data for preparing the DMR and review reports of vendor staff for Site.
• To update / brings notice to client timely of any modification in operational and facility activity.
• Escalate critical issues of Site immediately to the Property Manager or Operations - Manager (JLL).
• Ensure that all client deliverables are submitted in a timely manner.
• Acts as the liaison to local community public interest groups.
• Oversees all vendor staff and their performances to upkeep the standard of Site.
• Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and snow removal services.
• Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services; supervising repairs.
• Secures property by contracting with security patrol service; installing and maintaining security devices; establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures; responding to emergencies.
• Enforces occupancy policies and procedures by confronting violators.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
• Oversees property maintenance, accounts payable / receivable and assists with capital projects. Position also works with the Estate Manager to ensure that all activities are conducted in compliance.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.