Position: Assistant Manager (Technical), Gurgaon
Business: Property and Asset Management, Gurgaon
What this job involves
You will be responsible for managing daily operations at the site. You will be accountable for ensuring that all technical services are as per client’s requirements. All electromechanical operations and their repair and maintenance will be in your purview. You would be managing the following:
· Develops/maintains effective Asset specific maintenance and safety procedure manuals.
· Ensuring proper signoffs for attendance and all the required details for cost sheet submission.
· Ensuring timely submission of client approved cost sheet to JLL office and follow up for invoice from JLL office
· Submitting the invoice to the client and following-up for payments.
· Overseeing all building systems including fire/life safety, MEP and all critical utilities.
· Ensuring the documentation of assets under asset list/ tracker.
· Ensuring the documentation and checking of the assets under defect liability period and AMC/CAMC in a tracker.
· Be responsible for hiring, training and development of shift engineers and maintenance staff.
· Formulating suitable budgeting controls and Monitoring SLA’s & KPI’s for JLL and outsourced agencies towards effective service deliverance.
· Maintaining service level agreements and keeping performance indicator scores above excellence.
· Ensuring timely renewal of the agreement, submission of invoices and follow-ups for the payments.
· Overseeing all vendor quotations and invoices.
· Ensure proper signoffs for attendance and all the required details for cost sheet submission.
· Ensuring timely submission of client approved cost sheet to JLL office and following up for the invoice.
· Play a key role in managing Engineering operational accounts for buildings as required and assisting in budgeting.
· Recommending/implementing Asset specific maintenance, safety procedures and enforcing compliance
· To ensure all the planned preventive maintenance (PPM) are being timely carried out.
· Suggest and implement improvements for preventive maintenance programs as required.
· Coordinating with contractors, tenants and engineers.
· Maintaining service /repair contracts.
· Conducting risk/root-cause analysis in case of system failures and breakdowns and creating corrective /preventive action plan.
· Implementing and administering inventory control programs for purchase of parts and utilisation.
· Assessing of the building operations and working towards mitigation of highlighted inherent risks.
· Conducting regular inspections of operating MEP equipment systems; making necessary adjustments and managing controls as per requirements.
· Ensuring compliance with applicable codes, regulations, government agencies and company directives.
· Coordinate and maintain the as-built drawing and transition document library.
· Creating emergency response plan and taking part in evacuation drills.
· Maintaining engineering and other reports like DMR and MMR.
· Work closely with the regional RO / HO / SME/ Training teams and ensure closures of all required reports.
· Facilitate the services under the Slogan “No Safety No Work”.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.