Maintain client satisfaction with delivery of Facility Management services and support programs to increase customer satisfaction
· Support compliance with Jones Lang LaSalle minimum audit and compliance standards in facility management, financial management and operational policies and procedures
· Meet or exceed site Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s); monitor Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) monthly to identify potential challenges and plan corrective actions accordingly
· Enforce all Company policies and training requirements regarding safe and efficient operations and work practices
· Implement and monitor hazard control and team safety practices, ensure compliance with local codes and regulations and Jones Lang LaSalle operations standards
· Demonstrate strong collaboration and teamwork within the account team, by including driving the development and implementation of IFM best practices and innovations
· Support work order management for in house staff and vendors as necessary.
· Support facility soft services as needed and directed such as: meetings preparation, conference room reservations, food services, parking, vending, and badging
· Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
· Minimum of two years of industry experience required either in the corporate environment, third party service provider or as a consultant
· Excellent customer, computer, managerial, verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to multi-task and effectively organize responsibilities to achieve portfolio goals and objectives
· Basic knowledge of building systems (mechanical and electrical systems).
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.