Procurement and Vendor Management
· Manage the vendor procurement and management practices of the various CA sites and ensure renegotiation and tendering, including tender documentation; evaluation of tenders and preparation of contracts is in accordance with agreed client procurement guidelines.
· Benchmark services across properties within the country as well as across the region.
· Administer the virtual approval process for contract execution
· Co-ordinate and monitor the contractor management program
· Implement a comprehensive energy management program
· Implement building procedures and performance measures to ensure simplification and accuracy of work methods and reliability of systems. Regional consistency will be of importance.
· Manage the Preventive and Planned Maintenance programme to minimise maintenance, repair and replacement costs together with minimising the risk of plant failure.
· Ensure that the team liaises closely with the Regional Operations procedures to ensure service standards are maintained
· Recommend continuous quality improvement practices across the region, ensuring initiatives in one country are followed up in the other parts of the region to maximize the benefits to CA
· Ensure consistency of regional policies & procedures with constant updating of Oneview and that all staff have adequate familiarity with the systems as well as the policies
· Implement, comply with and audit all internal management systems, for quality assurance
· Assist with the coordination of Churn and other relocations activities
· Ensure all Critical Environment (CEM) requirements are met.
· Ensure all Reactive Maintenance is completed as per the agreed timeframes.
· Ensure all Financial Management requirements are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
· Coordinate a property risk management program which identifies major property risks including occupational health and safety, fire safety and essential services and environmental.
· Ensure data integrity of all information loaded into systems and comply with the audit process from time to time
· Assist in the development of guidelines and strategies to protect health and safety of staff and others, protect CA and Jones Lang LaSalle reputations.
· Ensure disaster recovery and business continuity planning is implemented and maintained.
· Ensure escalation procedures are in place and observed for incident and problem reporting including advice to CA Regional Managers and insurance company.
Profitability/ Savings Initiatives :
· Develop initiatives and strategies that lead to cost savings and service improvement
Customer Service / Client Relationships:
· Evaluate service response time and analyze occupants’ service request trends and suggestions
· Ensure feedback from client sessions is recorded and actioned to the satisfaction of the end user.
· Pro-actively develop and manage client / business unit relationships ensuring that the expected service levels are achieved across the region.
· Lead by example and groom the team in achieving maximum client satisfaction level
· Responsible for developing and following budget for all services and or locations under his / her responsibiltiy
· Review monthly financial reports including the preparation of accruals and variance analysis with FMs and Regional Finance Manager (as required).
· Assist in the budgeting and Recommit process including reviews with Regional Finance Managers as required.
· Administer the OneView website and ensure that all reports and other relevant data are regularly updated.
· Deliver delivers meaningful inputs across the region in the development of monthly management reports.
· Ensure the team is well trained on all facilities policies, procedures and systems. Work closely with the Jones Lang LaSalle senior Account team to devise new and innovative methods of learning built around skill development, leadership and succession planning
· Assign buddies for new team members to ensure team work, consistency & rationalization of the team
Leadership / Staff Management:
· Actively encourage an environment that supports teamwork, co-operation & performance excellence
· Act as manager and a coach for the team ensuring high staff morale, trust and work ethics.
Develop and implement effective help desk system using OVSC and 360 facility
Supervise all HD related activities, and ensure the HD operators follow the below HD guidelines
· To provide Call logging services in accordance with the service guidelines.
· Receive and log complaints - Record complete details of the service requests / complaints from employees of Convergys. Assign Unique Identity numbers for all service requests / complaints
· Work order / Job cards - Generate job cards / work orders for all service requests with specific tasks by assigning unique reference numbers
· Assign and Despatch - Assign specific service provider based on the nature of request / complain.
· Follow- up on completion - Close service requests by regularly following up with respective service assignee and record response times
· Occupier feed back - Communicate with requestor to ensure call closure, request status, reasoning and commit on probable timing of call closure
· Reporting - Prepare daily / weekly reports on call status. Prepare monthly report on recurring calls and assist Assistant Manager - Facilities in job card analysis
Liaise with JLL America’s team on any OVS related issues
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.