* Conduct independent research and analysis for real estate advisory projects.
(The advisory projects include real estate investment analysis, market research, industry overview, development feasibility analysis and so on. Your duties include analysis and collection of field research data, preparation of draft text for inclusion in reports, building of financial models, etc.)
* Assist in professional valuations of various properties (residential/ office/ retail/ industrial) for purposes of IPO, M&A or financial reporting reference;
* Develop and maintain business which are relevant to the real estate industry.
* Carry out any other assignments as directed by the manager.
* Fresh graduate, or young professional with 1-3 year working experience;
* Master degree in finance, economics, real estate, construction management or other related fields are preferred. Overseas education background is an advantage;
* Candidates with professional qualifications such as RICS/CFA/ CPA/ ACCA are a plus;
*具有RICS/CFA/ CPA/ ACCA等专业资格者优先
*Sound writing skills in both English and Chinese and the ability to succinctly articulate research findings and opinions.
* A high degree of mathematical skills and accuracy in calculations.
* Analysis- and detail-orientated.
* Good team player and self-motivated with ability to work under pressure.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint
*熟练使用Excel 以及 PowerPoint等各种办公软件
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.