We are looking for an Analyst to join our EMEA Living (Residential, Student) Research team.
Abo ut JLL
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specialising in real estate. We help organisations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
The Living (residential, student, elderly) Research team is looking for an Analyst to help shape and co-ordinate our market commentary and consultancy across Europe. The role is based in our West End, London office and will assist in driving forward the Living business line across Europe. The successful candidate will build an excellent grounding in market dynamics in the region.
· The candidate will support the production of market leading outputs
· Application of market research data to create distinct client-focussed investment strategies (fee paying and non-fee paying)
· Support business development opportunities
· Support the creation of new data sets and digital communication tools
· Analyse key markets trends that inform the business interests of our clients
· Assist in the development of powerful and insightful presentation content
· Active involvement in generating content for use internally and externally
· Degree-level education; real estate, economics, business management or the broader social sciences are typical backgrounds, but not prerequisites
· Real estate experience desirable but not essential
· Good communication skills, both written and oral
· Strong competencies in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to work to deadlines in a team or individually with minimal supervision
· Additional languages would be an asset
What you can expect from us:
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
Apply today at jll.com/careers.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.