The role of merchant maintenance officer is to review the current acceptance of the JCB card across designated retail areas across London and areas as such defined by the business. The actions associated with the role will require the individual to visit an agreed number of merchants across a 12-months period and confirm acceptance and JCB visibility through mystery shopping and interaction.
• Visit the agreed number of target merchants, confirm JCB acceptance through mystery shopping activities, increase awareness within key strategic merchant lists,
• Identify recruitment and marketing opportunities and liaise with the internal sales managers to provide a pipeline of new business and activities,
• Raise the visibility of the JCB brand across the designated areas as defined by the business
• Take ownership of the administrative procedures to maintain an accurate representation of the target area acceptance
• Report results of visits on a regular basis utilizing the JCBIE internal systems
• Provide administrative support and perform other tasks as required by the business to ensure efficient and effective operation of the sales and marketing function.
• Travel within the Branch target market to complete tasks
• Adhere and Comply with JCBIE policies and procedures