J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Credit Middle Office (CMO) function of Wealth Management (WM) works closely with the Credit Executives, Lending Advisors, Credit Underwriting and related supporting functions to develop and deliver credit solutions for WM EMEA clients. The Credit Risk Support team within CMO is responsible for facility set-up & renewal on Credit Systems and credit portfolio maintenance ensuring high quality data entry, validation and reporting.
Key responsibilities include:
· Credit Line set up in accordance with Credit Policy including data entry to the corporate and Private Banking infrastructure.
· Credit Portfolio Management Support (Annual Reviews, Exception monitoring, Data maintenance and updates).
· Credit Risk Reporting including use of reporting tools and data analysis.
· Responsible for maintaining critical client data in credit systems.
· Provide support in investigations into ad hoc matters as required by the Credit Executive or Lending Solutions.
· Participate in Projects/initiatives as required.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Ability to work with multiple systems and source data.
· A high degree of analytical skills and ability to work with excel formulas.
· Be able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle tasks through effective prioritization in a fast paced environment.
· Dynamism, organizational and interpersonal skills.
· Strong team player and clear communicator (written/oral) across all levels and geographies.
· Understanding of credit concepts.
· Control mindset and be able to quickly develop business judgment and risk sensitivity.
· Relevant experience in the Financial Services sector
· Credit/Lending or middle office operations experience a distinct advantage.
· Risk experience at wealth management institution preferred.
· A good understanding of the Financial Services industry.
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer