J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Operations are uniquely positioned at the heart of all that we do. We impact the business we undertake from end to end – involved in almost all major steps of the transaction lifecycle as well as new initiatives (account opening, products and services) and vendor management. We work in collaboration with counterparts from all areas across Lines of Business, Technology, Finance and Corporate Functions. Our role is all about maintaining the efficient processes our people rely on every day to do first-class business, whilst constantly striving to achieve the improvement that makes the firm one of the most respected financial institutions in the world.
The Account Control Team (ACT) is responsible for the opening and ongoing maintenance of Private Banking Accounts across multiple EMEA platforms and ensuring compliance with local tax and regulatory static data requirements. ACT offers quality and timely service to clients, while acting as a knowledgeable resource for the entire Private Bank.
· Perform control checks and run control reports on various systems.
· Run reconciliation exercises to ensure data integrity across systems.
· Write and test macros for operational efficiency.
· Project management.
· Create reports and solutions for the team using Microsoft Excel/Access and VBA.
· Create and communicate management/business reports to stakeholders.
· Excellent organizational skills - attention to detail, methodical, process driven.
· Confident in communicating with wide range of stakeholders.
· Ability to multi task effectively.
· Ability to learn multiple systems and system interactions.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel (using complex formulae and logical statements)/Access and VBA.
· Some knowledge of database structure and SQL is desirable.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.