Description de l'offre
CIB OPERATIONS - WCOB KYC ANALYST - CLIENT OFF-BOARDING - ANALYST - BOURNEMOUTH
J.P. Morgan is a premier corporate and investment bank with a full suite of global financial services and capabilities. The world’s most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We offer strategic advice, lend money, raise capital, help manage risk, extend liquidity, buy and sell securities and provide many other banking services in markets around the world.
Wholesale Client On-Boarding (WCOB) is a global team situated in various major locations such as New York, London, Bournemouth, Tampa, Hong Kong, Bangalore and Mumbai. The team functions in close partnership with Sales, Operations, Credit, Legal and Compliance to ensure efficient and timely remediation of JPMorgan clients.
The team is focused on completing KYC on new client relationships to the CIB, onboarding incremental business to existing relationships in the CIB, ensuring renewals of KYC records are completed and completing a remediation to the JPMorgan Global AML Standards of all active CIB clients. The Off-Boarding of CIB Clients is an integral part of this operation.
Role and Key Responsibilities
Reporting to the Off-Boarding Manager based in Bangalore, the successful candidate will join a team that are responsible for ensuring that records identified to be off-boarded follow the agreed workflow through to completion. The role involves extensive liaison with WCOBs Off-Boarding partners in multiple Lines of Business, Credit, and Client Reference Data. It is the responsibility of the candidate to understand the priorities of records within the workflow and to work with these partners to ensure the Off-boarding of records is conducted in a timely manner and that any rejections through the process are identified, discussed and resolved.
· Manage one or more of the processes within the Off-boarding workflow
· Manage a high volume of records with various priorities
· Communicate with their Off-boarding partners to articulate priorities and ensure that records are processed within the agreed timeframes
· Achieve individual productivity targets
· Ensure that rejections and bottlenecks are resolved and escalated where necessary
· Identify opportunities for process efficiency & implement in a controlled manner
· Work with other members of the team in multiple locations to achieve the teams goals and objectives
· Quality focused work ethic and strong controls mindset
· High level of initiative and adaptability
· Ability to manage high volumes
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time management skills
· Working in a fast paced dynamic team
· Target driven
· Ability to deal with high pressure and time sensitive tasks
· Ability to work both independently and as a team
· Microsoft Office skills.
· Ability to navigate and manipulate large amounts of data
· Previous Client Reference Data, KYC, AML or Credit experience would be an advantage