As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
· HTML5 technologies – must include working experience and in-depth knowledge of React, Redux, Typescript, RX.js
· Memory/CPU usage profiling, optimizing and tuning
· Working in a high pressure, time-critical environment using disciplined software development processes (agile)
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong organizational ability, time and project management skills to juggle your priorities
Desirable experience and skills:
· Business domain knowledge e.g. FICC product knowledge, understanding of electronic markets, execution and quantitative market making
· Experience of eCommerce or trading systems; low-latency, high throughput systems, using data streaming technologies (E.g. Nirvana, Solace)
· Automation and testing tools (e.g. Node.js, Selenium, Jasmine, Jest, Mocha, etc.).
· Deployment and operational support on a Unix/Linux system
· Messaging and JMSXML parsing
· Server-side Java programming and automation tools (e.g. Jenkins, Maven, Junit, etc.).
· SQL, Unix Scripting
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
©2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.