The Chief Technology Office for JPMorgan Chase oversees enabling components inclusive of the top quality engineering and architecture tools and practices required for a leading technology company. The CTO drives firmwide efforts in such critical areas such as Cloud Enablement and Adoption, Technology Portfolio Management and Rationalization, Platform and API Strategy, Development Tooling and Practices, Big Data and Machine Learning services, Data Architecture, Reference Architecture, Technology Data Management, and Governance, Strategy and Engagement.
The goal of the CTO organization is to accelerate the delivery and adoption of GT Vision, remove friction from day-to-day activities, and enable all GT teams to deliver technology faster and better for customers and clients, through the design, definition, implementation and adoption of enabling components inclusive of top quality engineering and architecture tools and practices. The CTO focus is on its people and technology, on developing and delivering quality business features, applications and solutions in less time, and, to enable innovation and learn new technologies.
The Cybersecurity and Technology Controls (CTC) organization provides single points of contact for business and product areas, and is a strategic enabler for these areas. CTC proactively helps the firm by putting in place the capabilities and solutions necessary to become a leading technology company form a technology controls, resiliency and security standpoint.
This CTC risk and controls position supports and manages the oversight and delivery of all Risk, Control, Compliance, Audit and Regulatory, Resiliency, and Cyber requirements for the CTO and its partners.
· Relationship Management. Develop and maintain relationships with the CTO and the wider service owners as well as key enterprise functions such as Regulatory, Compliance and Audit.
· Lead efforts and participate in maintaining a strong governance structure for centrally managing Risk and Controls across all levels of the organization.
· Interact and collaborate with internal support groups (Operate, Application Development, Architecture, Business/Finance) to ensure priorities align with R&C objectives.
· Play a lead role, with our shared services partners, in CTO Risk and Control Self-Assessment (“RCSA”) and Infrastructure Control Assessment (ICA) programs by providing guidance to key stakeholders, and participate with RCSA and ICA on a daily basis from program planning to control substantiation
· Lead efforts, with our shared services partners, on the facilitation, testing, governance and reporting of High Availability, Sustained Resiliency and Disaster Recovery requirements. Includes test adjudication, App resiliency reviews, Tools and Compliance adoption, and manage and coordinate data center testing.
· Manage/Lead efforts around the Critical Application Framework (CAF) program, including Hygiene, Lifecycle, Monitoring, Incident Management, Capacity, and Dependencies.
· Manage/Lead efforts around the Infrastructure Key Metrics compliance activity.
· Lead efforts around Issue and Action Plan submission and remediation, ITRC break/remedy remediation; SSAP vulnerability management (Static, Dynamic, Pen Test, Open Source scanning); and, provide ARC/ACA guidance.
· Partner and lead efforts with Access Uplift / Access Management requirements.
· Experience managing audit engagements. Includes internal, external, regulatory, and regional.
· Experience with Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA), Infrastructure Control Assessment (ICA) or equivalent risk assessment program
· Practical implementation of IT Risk and policy frameworks, ideally as an IT risk or security practitioner
· Experience as a technology practitioner with focus on one or more subject areas – application development, operations, architecture, infrastructure, technology resiliency, IT security, production management.
· Strong decision making and problem solving capability
· Excellent communicator both verbally and in writing; Management reporting and presentations.
· Negotiation and influencing skills; strong collaborator and ability to work with diverse groups
· Self-motivated, directed and energetic with ability to drive clarity from ambiguity
· Familiarity with the following internal applications and processes: HP Service Manager (Incident and Problem Management), ITSM Change (Change Management), Force (Issue management), ITRC (Application Risk Management), RDMS (Resiliency).
Our CTO organization is filled with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and cost-effective approach to deliver a wide variety of high-quality products and services. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
All internal moves will normally take place on the same grade and same salary. Salaries are reviewed annually in February. Exceptions to the rule regarding transfer on current salary may include a move between geographic locations.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran