Technical Business Analyst within our Document Management feature teams in Glasgow
The Document Management Operating Unit within Reference Data Technology has been formed since the start of 2013 with an exciting, bold and challenging remit. The team has been tasked with defining and implementing a Document Management solution and associated services across creation, data capture, storage, retention, search, retrieval and distribution of client and legal documentation firm-wide. Document Management additionally provides generic solutions for content management; storage and retrieval of structured and unstructured data; supporting multiple lines of business, allowing for timely, consolidated, consistent and accurate identification and consumption of documents and relevant content by authorized internal and external parties. RDT Document Management receives millions of documents from a variety of upstream sources, storing the content extracted from each document in a state of the art XML data repository. We have a consistent track record of creativity and innovation and seek like-minded team members to join our team.
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE:
· Relevant university degree, specialised training or equivalent work experience
· Demonstrable experience in writing business and technical specifications
· Proven design, coding, testing and debugging skills and experience
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Knowledge of object oriented design patterns
· Have a delivery-focused attitude who can work both independently and with globally distributed team
· Strong written and verbal communication
· Confidence interacting with software developers
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE SOME OF THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
· Experience writing user stories as part of a SCRUM framework to specify requirements
· Experience meeting with partners and users to improve business requirement and create software design diagrams or specifications
· Have designed or specified automation tests
· Have experience writing SQL or XPath queries to assist in developing business requirements
· Experience in designing modern web based user interfaces
· Have worked as a business analyst in document management for the creation, capture, retention and distribution of document data.
· Have used or provided technical support for content management systems such as Alfresco or Documentum
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You’ll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer.