The Global Wealth Management Technology is part of the Asset Management line of business at JPMorgan Chase and Co. It is responsible for providing high quality, high performance and resilient technological solutions to the business.
We encompass a broader group known as Investment Space and have global responsibility over the platform, transformational projects and regulations touching the derivatives business which impacts all asset classes (FX, Equity, Fixed Income/Rates, Commodities) across the entire business value chain – product structuring, front office trading systems, integration with liquidity providers/execution platforms, position keeping, mid-life product management, accounting, trade reporting, clearing, margin management amongst others.
We operate on principles of technical excellence and strong partnership with the business to ensure that the company can rely on our ability to deliver robust technology solutions to emerging business needs, continued growth and competitive advantage.
As a derivatives specialist within the Derivatives Technology team you will help to ensure that we produce software products that add value to the Wealth Management Business. Your primary responsibilities will include:
· Acting as product owner or work with product owners and business partners depending on the project organization and size. Define the requirements, Conditions of Satisfaction and Specifications with examples; ensure that they are understood by the rest of the Scrum team (QA and developers).
· Working along the rest of the team in defining appropriate technology solutions for business scenarios.
· Collaborating with QA on creation of test harnesses to facilitate automated acceptance testing
· Following and promoting Agile practices like SCRUM and Business Driven Development
· Owning a set of systems/deliverables and managing their end-to-end implementation
· Being a subject-matter expert on OTC derivatives
· Work with multiple globally distributed teams to deliver end-to-end solution(s) across regions
· Advising, collaborating with, and synthesizing feedback from Wealth Managers and Product Desks
· Presenting and demoing to users, stakeholders, and technology groups
· Understanding and communicating business and securities trading processes
· Promoting excellent user experience and system performance Minimum Qualifications
· Financial Services industry experience, and proven domain knowledge in Derivatives, OTC Derivative products, general Financial Products, and Trade Life Cycle.
· Experience interacting with business stakeholders to gather requirements & analyze requirements and provide solutions to a tight deadline.
· BSc degree, preferably in Computer Science / Engineering or similar discipline
· Strong computer science fundamentals such as algorithms, data structures, multithreading, object-oriented development, distributed applications, client-server/service oriented architecture
· Java development experience
· Good knowledge of Java technologies including core Java 6, Spring, J2EE and application containers such as Tomcat or IBM WebSphere
· JDBC based solutions to access databases such as spring-jdbc, iBATIS and MyBatis
· Enterprise systems integration experience (ESB, ETL, BPM, Messaging)
· Database development skills including SQL, relational data design and stored procedures.
· Business Driven and Test-driven development experience
· Bundle/Ant, Maven, SVN, Team city, Jenkins, Eclipse, Jira Greenhoper, Crucible
· MSc degree, preferably in Computer Science / Engineering or similar discipline
· User interface design experience developing user-facing software
· Strong understanding and experience with secure web protocols HTTPS/SSL/TLS
· Integration technologies experience such as middleware message queues, Mule ESB
· Distributed caching experience with technologies such a Gemfire
· Transactional database development experience and performance tuning
· Scrum methodology experience
· Exposure to HP's Application Lifecycle Management tool
· Experience with large complex projects with distributed development teams
· Murex MX.3 and MxML
· NoSQL database like MongoDb, Cassandra
· Working knowledge of FpML protocol