Description de l'offre
Software Engineer – Associate, London
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Work as part of the global development team
· Develop software in an agile environment using continuous integration
· Be involved in the design and development of new requirements.
· Actively seek and contribute to process improvements with the development team.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages, e.g Java, Python, C++, HTML 5, Angular JS etc
· Understanding of architecture and design
· Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
· Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
· Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
· Strong analysis, design and development skills
· Focused on development best practice - quality, testing and production implementation
· Financial Domain Knowledge
· Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration)
· Spring Framework or Google Guice
· Messaging based architectures e.g. JMS, QPID, AMQP, MQ
· Experienced in using Relational and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
· RESTful Web Services
· Unix, / Linux, Shell scripting
· HTML / CSS
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Closing Date 26th July 2018