Description de l'offre
As one of the main technology HUBS For EMEA the scope of work in Bournemouth is truly remarkable, we are at the forefront of innovation within the financial services industry and are pioneering the use of cutting edge technologies.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This job opportunity is within the Global Liquidity & Account Shared Services team and will be responsible developing a new mission critical application that processes payments and updates balances held on the firm-wide system of record for Cash Management across the International region. This is a hands-on role in a co-located Agile development team which forms part of a larger global development group. You will be a skilled full-stack developer who is passionate about code quality.
We value enthusiastic technologists with a drive to build the right software in the right way. You will be joining a team of highly motivated and skilled software engineers who will help you to lay the foundations of a great career at JP Morgan.
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly expanding and successful team where we value our work-life balance and where you will be encouraged to help shape your own role and responsibilities
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
· Financial services knowledge preferable, especially payments & real-time transaction processing systems
· Working within an agile principles environment with multi-disciplinary and self-managed team
· Design, develop, test and support mission critical enterprise applications using sound object oriented analysis and design principles.
· Demonstrated communication skills both written and verbal are required. Self-starter prepared to work in a fast-paced, business-facing environment.
· Knowledge of Microservices architecture to develop resilient, secure and robust services.
· Hands-on experience in designing, developing and testing mission critical applications using Core Java (1.7 & 1.8) and Java EE or .NET
· Hands-on experience working on Java Frameworks such as Spring & Hibernate
· Hands-on experience working on messaging technologies like JMS and MQ
· Hands-on experience working on database technologies like Oracle or Sybase
· Hands-on experience with industry standard tools like Jenkins, JUnit, Maven, GiT, Bitbucket
· Experience of modern software development practices like TDD and Pair Programming
· Experience of building and enhancing testing frameworks.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran