As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers.
You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products.
You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key.
And best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
· Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
· Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming disciplines:
· Good understanding of modern software engineering principles, including CI/CD, Microservices Architecture, etc
· Core Java, Spring / Spring Boot
· Web Services (ideally REST)
· Agile Techniques, including XP, Scrum, TDD and BDD
· DevOps culture and tooling
· Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement