Description de l'offre
You will be working in the FX STP team in London. This is a global team that develops and maintains the systems responsible for trade booking, handling various life cycle events of a trade in the risk management system (RMS)- Athena and sending drop copy messages to external clients directly or via 3rd party venues. The team covers all FX Cash products (Spot, Forwards, Swaps) for G10 and Emerging Markets coming from a wide variety of distribution channels (Proprietary Single Dealer Platform, FIX APIs and multi-dealer platforms) and internal FX systems.
You will be part of a global team with presence in London, New York and ASPAC and there is a high level of direct interaction with e-Trading, voice flow technologists and Core Technology teams. The role involves (but is not limited to):
· Partnering with business managers, sales and client service teams to capture requirement and propose design and implementation
· Implementation delivery, primarily trade booking and sending drop copy messages with strong emphasis on non-functional requirements involving performance optimization of multi-processed, reactive applications, resiliency in a distributed and co-located environment
· Be responsible for seeing through your changes through the whole SDLC life cycle
· Providing level 3 support to the trading desk, helping investigation and analysis
· Advanced degree in Computer Science
· 3+ years Java or (preferably) Python Development
· Object oriented analysis and development
· Automated unit testing, refactoring
· Interpersonal skills for effective working in a globally distributed team
· Self-starter with proven ability to produce end results with minimal assistance.
· Oracle database – understanding of relational databases, table structures and index.
· STP experience
· Experience providing level 3 support of a real-time FX trading system
· Product knowledge of FX
· Electronic trading markets and protocols ( e.g. FIX )
· Experience with messaging technologies, including experience with both low latency and high throughput implementations
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran