Global Liquidity & Account Shared Services (GLASS) team are undertaking a significant multi-year Transformation. The objective is to improve Stability, Drive Cost Reduction, Improve the Client Experience and Drive Revenue Growth.
The GLASS team is a key function within CIB Banking Technology, responsible for wholesale cash accounts globally (Demand Deposit Accounting), Global Liquidity & associated Middleware and reporting systems. The teams are based in Bournemouth, Tampa, Tri-State New York, Singapore, Mumbai and Bangalore.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to support the Program Manager in the successful delivery of continuous releases across the GLASS International platform which includes; the Demand Deposit Accounting system, Liquidity Central and our associated Middleware. Each release delivers change for multiple Stakeholders, LOBs and partner systems. The role will develop in time, to support client transitions to our new transformation Micro Services. An ability to collaborate and drive change across global teams is essential.
· The role will encompass project support & project management across multiple different delivery teams utilising a number of different project methodologies, from Agile to Waterfall.
· Responsible for managing change and aligning to monthly and quarterly releases
· Demand & roadmap planning and estimation, working closely with the Program Manager, Product and the Technical delivery teams.
· Tracking of key milestones, Code Delivery / Installation to QA / QA & UAT Scope confirmation, driving progress through to completion i.e. Deliverables through to sign-off from requirements through to defect closure.
· Portfolio Health & Status reporting, feeding into the GLASS PMO function for Program Governance and Stakeholder engagement.
· Close partnership and tracking of testing internally & with x-impacts from engagement, through delivery.
· Implementation preparation and support, including Go/No Go Governance, Command Centres and PVT.
· Identify, manage & escalate Risks, Issues & Dependencies, whilst continuing to own mitigation.
· Ensure E2E traceability of deliverables from Change Portal through to implementation.
· Deputise for Program Manager for short periods of time when out of the office.
Qualifications required here:
· PMO background/qualifications beneficial
· Prior experience of Project or Program Management
· Familiarity with managing software delivery from a Vendor
· Experience of large integrated test cycles across multiple different application groups
· Ability to define, adapt and implement a variety of Project Methodologies
· Confident communicator, ability to adapt message to different audiences and distil
· Ability to develop effective relationships, and reach across the firm when needed
· Detail orientated, resilient and determined
· Energetic, self-starting, curious, reliable, committed with a hunger to learn, drive improvements and change
· Project Management, AGILE Scrum, Milestone planning, Risk/Issue Mgmt & Status Reporting, Dependency Management, Coordination of Testing and Releases
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran