Global Technology’s Adopting Cloud Program defines and implements JPMorgan Chase’s enterprise cloud strategy. This strategy enables a shift from specialized, dedicated infrastructure to elastic, self-provisioned public and private cloud infrastructure. As the program has developed, there is now a need to build out a new team in Cloud Services to focus on Cloud Migration & Automation for Global Technology. The Cloud Migration & Automation group will work with wider Global Technology teams to drive automation of the end to end Cloud User Journey including self-service cloud on-boarding and PTx (Permit To …) processes.
As a lead member of the Cloud Migration & Automation team in the Cloud Services org, you'll play a big part in re-designing and automation theCloud User Journeyfor technologists in Global Technology; to enable the firm to get the best from Cloud adoption program. The key responsibilities include:-
· Understanding in detail the current end to end processes relating to the Cloud User Journey
· Re-engineering, simplification and automation of existing processes around the Cloud User Journey such as onboarding, account provisioning, creation of sandbox environments
· Identifying improvements to the current processes – particularly around removing redundancies and streaming the user experience
· Leading team of process engineers and software engineers through the design, build and test of automated solutions
· Working with technology teams across the firm to agree the specifics on delivery of APIs and UI to support the Automation of Cloud User Journey; taking an API first approach
· Ensure the timely delivery of automated solutions and APIs
· Working with internal customers across Global technology to understand their needs
· Working with other stakeholders including Cloud Enablement, CyberSecurity, Controls and Cloud pipeline teams and Line of Business teams to understand their needs
· Identifying quick wins and managing the delivery of automated solutions for these
· Establishing requirements for the different cloud products and use cases
· Understanding in detail the products and services available across cloud service providers
· Building product strategies and roadmaps that meet customer needs
· Understanding the commercial and cost benefits of the different products and services and their benchmarks for different workloads
· Managing delivery of the products using agile methods and approaches
· Preparation and presentation of Executive Level reports
Our Cloud Services Group is teeming with passionate innovators like you who are rapidly designing, building and deploying groundbreaking internal and public cloud platforms. By putting your technological know-how to work on creating best-in-class cloud-aware applications, your efforts will help us work faster and smarter, not to mention reinforce our position as a global leader in fintech cloud services.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & C. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer.
Skills & Experience -The key skills and experience requirements for this role are:-
· Experience working within a large global organization
· Experience in hands-on Technology Infrastructure and/or software/Application Development
· Experience in product management or development with full ownership on delivery of complex technology solutions and the ability to drill down to detail on requirements, risks and issues
· Proven track record in process improvement and streamlining using recognized techniques and best practice
· Experience as an agent of change, facilitating improvements within the team to achieve higher levels of performance
· Experience of removing internal and external noise and impediments to streamline and automate processes; particularly through use of technology solutions
· Demonstrates an empathy to user experience and the ability to remove redundancy in all processes
· Experience of Cloud Technologies (preferred but not essential)
· Experience delivering complex cross-discipline technology solutions
· Exceptional organizational skills with high attention to detail
· Experience of working in a matrix management model, utilizing virtual teams
· Excellent communicator at all levels of the organization
· Strong negotiating skills, comfortable executing against recommendations & plans by overcoming barriers and resistance
· Experience of researching and assessing technology solutions
· Ability to forge strong relationships and build a wide network throughout the firm
· Ability to work on own, make decisions and know when to escalate
· Experienced in running agile teams and of agile practices and processes