Description de l'offre
The Problem Management Analyst will ensure that all problms are being managed in line with Asset & Wealth Management (AWM) and firm wide policies and procedures. The Problem Management team is part of the Asset & Wealth Management Production and Infrastructure (AP&I) support organization.
This role is ideal for someone who not only has the technical skills, but as importantly has the drive, focus, commitment and ability to work with all levels in the Technology department to help minimize and eliminate the impact of Incidents and Problems on the AWM business.
As well as ensuring that the most serious and significant business impacting Incidents are formally investigated through our Root Cause Analysis process, the Problem Analyst will proactively focus, across AWM Business Units and across disciplines, on AWM owned issues to identify incident and problem trends; communicate with technology owners; and facilitate action plans to ensure that AWM reaches its committed goal of reducing problems in the environment before they cause business impact.
· Acts as primary communications interface to all AWM Business Units for problem management escalations.
· Manages the formal AWM root cause review process, ensuring that quality and in-depth root cause reviews occur as soon as reasonably practicable for all AWM owned P1Sx issues; and all meaningful requests from other JPMC lines of business to review impacting P1/Sx and non-P1 issues.
· Ensuring that AWM are compliant with the firm wide Problem Management process and policies.
· Responsible for developing, assigning, and tracking actions to appropriate parties as part of the root cause review. These actions will ensure the problem does not reoccur; or will resolve process or documentation issues that could contribute to longer TTR (Time To Restore).
· Work closely with Incident and Change management to ensure related incidents are updated.
· Responsible for working with lines of business to develop valid actions to reduce impact and/or TTR for AWM-owned issues (i.e. application resiliency; move to DR solutions, etc.).
· Responsible for working with AWM Business Units globally to ensure the Problem Management process is executed comprehensively. .
· Analyzes AWM owned issues to identify problem trends and chronic issues; communicate with technology owners; and facilitate plans of attack to ensure that AWM reaches its committed goal of reducing problems in the environment; eliminate defects; reduce impacts; and shorten time to repair, drive efficiencies.
To be considered for this role your background should be able to demonstrate a good understanding of Service Delivery, Problem Management or Incident Management.
· Strong cross technology background.
· Have the ability to influence and lead technical conversations with various infrastructure and application support groups.
· Have the ability to interface and work with multiple teams globally.
· Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Able to present and lead meetings with multiple participants and stakeholders from all levels in the organization.
· Possess strong analytical skills.
· Ability to work from own initiative under minimum supervision.
· Experience of 1 or more Incident & Problem Management toolsets.
· Intermediate Excel Knowledge, ability to dissect large data files, utilizing formulas, minor scripting, and filtering.
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
· ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management